Friday, December 16, 2011

Yes, I got my very first tattoo at age 18.

So yeah. Got it last month, 3rd November. So yeah its been a month plus now. Was accompanied by my brother and Jaymie. It was worth the pain, oh and yes I cried a little. A LITTLE. Okay? Got my tats somewhere hidden and it was inspired by someone.. Don't wantlah I mention his name here, later he bangga. Haha. Yeah, him. Funny how after I got this tattoo. Me and Jaymie sempat lagi go bayar bill then go main pool. Tsk tsk. Tambah again still bleeding that. Neh. Jaymie got soooo jealous that she wanted one as well. Hahaha. So yeah, she got her tattoo designs ready. Can't wait till she gets her first tats too. :)
Why this tattoo? Um, I've always wanted a chinese character tattoo and people are surely gonna try to figure out the meaning. Well, now you know. Seriously, its fun. Oh and it means "Loyal and Faithful"

Tadaaaaa ~

No comments:

Post a Comment