Friday, December 16, 2011

My King :)

As we all know, Christmas is just around the corner. I'm just hoping for only one thing and it would be.. I want My King, My Hero, My Daddy to come home for Christmas. Please? Sigh. Its sad how its hard for us to get close to each other like we did before. There's so much I wish to tell my Dad, so much I want to share. I want everything back to normal. Its not that we're having conflicts or anything. Its just the distance. I understand the workloads, the tension and things like that. Its just funny how after all that, we haven't been talking much. Not even a text, or a phone call from you, Dad. I don't blame you for not doing that anymore. I know you will, eventually. Like you said. 'Need to get this done first, okay?' :') Yeah old man. I miss you, that's all. Just remembering how we used to text like couples before. Even now, I still keep texting even though I know you won't reply. There's time where you will reply, but very late. Haha Dad, I don't mind. As long as I know my old man is doing fine there its fine for me. Its sad knowing that my old man's there all alone.. Working so hard for his family. Then once he finished working at night, he'll go home to his apartment and cook by himself, clean by himself, sleep alone. Its sad knowing your Dad's working so hard, and yet he still have to do things by himself. Despite how tired he is. Release those tension of yours Daddy, and come back home to your family. I love you Pa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment